Career Technical Education
Regional Occupational Program
The Shasta-Trinity Regional Occupational Program (ROP) offers high quality vocational and technical job training. Whether you are a high school student searching for a career path, a college-bound student needing courses pertaining to your major, or an adult seeking new job skills, ROP provides:
- Job training for entry-level, marketable skills.
- A certificate describing skill proficiency.
- High school credits that count towards graduation.
- Allows students to begin their college education on the high school campus through articulation with community colleges. See Career Center for specific unit information.
- All ROP programs meet practical arts graduation requirements.